Editing the Title Page
The title page is often the first page of a script. It typically includes the title of the script, as well as the names and contact information of the writers.
To edit the Title Page:
- Document > Title Page (or use the shortcut button on the toolbar )
- Edit Title Page as desired
- Additional pages can be added by selecting the drop down menu at the top-center of the page and clicking ‘Add’
Note: The Title Page and the project name are usually linked and have the same name. For instance, when beginning a new project, the project name would be edited under File>Rename. If the following checkbox is selected, the project name will be populated on the Title Page.
The name of the project can also be added by updating the Title Page first. The algorithm takes the first centered line with content and assumes this is the title.
To delete a blank page from the Title Page:
- Select the extra page’s number using the drop down menu.
- Click the ‘Delete’ icon next to the page number.