E-mail a copy of a script- Pro Feature
This Pro feature allows a user to send a copy of the current script via email directly from the application.
- Collaborate > Email Script
- Create New List
- Enter List name (for example: Friends, Other Writers, Production, or any other group you might want to send copies of your script to!)
- If the recipients will have collaborator access, check ‘Make collaborators’ box.
- Check which format(s) you want the script to be attached to the email as.
- Enter email addresses of recipients; if more than one, separate by comma (additional addresses can be added to the list at any time).
- Enter the name of each recipient in same order as email addresses; if more than one, separate by comma (this is the name that will appear in the salutation of their message).
- Click ‘Add to List’
- Review Subject Line and change if desired.
- Use the default salutation, or uncheck the box to type a new salutation in the message box.
- Enter personalized message in the message box (this message will be sent to all members of selected Lists).
- Select the e-mail address you’d like the e-mail to be sent from. Regardless of which you choose, all replies to the e-mail will go to you:
- A custom writermail.com is recommended (e.g. Your.Name@writermail.com) so we can send the e-mail on your behalf without the likelihood of it being caught in spam
- General writerduet.com e-mail can be used if you want the message to be sent by a masked e-mail address, so your e-mail is not exposed
- Your real e-mail address can be used as well, but since our servers will be sending the message on your behalf, it’s possible a recipient may think it’s spam
- Click ‘Send To Selected List(s)’ button to send emails.